How To Make Your Face Look Younger Without MakeupIf want to look younger and attractive without relying on makeup to cover-up your dull-skin and lines, then there are several ways you can make your face look younger and flawless. In fact, some of these ways include taking care of your skin, exercising and eating healthy in-order to rejuvenate your skin. So, in this post I’m going to provide you with detailed methods and steps on how to make your skin look younger and attractive even if you’re aging.
MEHTOD-1: Taking Care Of Your Skin To Make It Look Younger Without Makeup:
- Try to get more sleep: the amount of sleep you get actually changes how your skin looks. In fact, beauty sleep is very important for people who wish to achieve a smooth and dewy skin with elasticity. So, it’s recommended to get at least 8-hours of sleep in-order to decrease on inflammation and wrinkles. Additionally, create a good sleeping environment by sleeping in a dark room under comfortable temperature-levels and also avoid sleeping on the same side every night in order to reduce on the development of lines to one side of your face.
- Wash the face with facial-cleanser daily: keeping the skin clean actually helps it to stay clear from blemishes so that it look younger and attractive. so, if you have an oily skin then you will need to wash it in the morning and at night but if you have a normal, dry or sensitive skin then consider washing it at night before going to bed.
- Pat your skin dry after washing it: you should pat your skin dry using a soft-towel after washing it and avoid rubbing it with a towel because this may cause premature aging and sagging of the skin.
- Apply a toner after washing an oily-skin: Toners actually help to keep the skin looking fresh and younger for longer. So, soak a cotton-ball or pad into the toner and then gently apply it over your face while avoiding the eye area. However, if you have a dry or sensitive skin then you may consider skipping using the toner because it contains alcohol-based chemicals that may further dry-out or irritate your sensitive skin.
- Exfoliate your facial-skin: Consider exfoliating you facial-skin for at least twice a week because this will help to remove any dead-skin cells thus revealing fresh and healthy skin underneath. However, exfoliation can be harsh on the skin because it involves scrubbing and this is the main reason as to why you should not do it daily. So, exfoliate the skin after cleansing and then gently massage the facial-scrub on your forehead, cheeks and chin then finish by rinsing and patting your skin-dry using a soft dry towel. Lastly, for a normal to oily skin try to exfoliate it twice a week while for a dry-to- sensitive skin only exfoliate it once a week.
- Tryout a chemical peel routine: chemical-peels can actually help you get rid of layers of dull and aging skin on top of the skin hence helping to reveal the younger skin-cells below. So, this method will work perfectly for people tired of using makeup to hide their old skin but you will have to first consult a professional skin-doctor before starting a chemical-peel routine.
- Moisturize the face after cleansing or exfoliating it: Applying a moisturizing cream/lotion to your skin after cleansing or exfoliation will actually help to make the skin look soft and smooth. In fact, all skin-types will benefit from moisturizing creams but try to choose a moisturizer that works well for your skin-type. Lastly, consider moisturizing the entire body with a lotion after taking a bath because this will help to keep your body fresh and looking attractive or younger.
- Apply sunscreen daily during summer: Protecting the skin from excess sun-heat will actually help you look healthier and more youthful for longer. So, get a sunscreen that contain SPF and use it to moisturize the skin daily during summer.
METHOD: Polishing Your Appearance In-order To Look Younger:
- Keep your eyebrows and lashes neat: try to pluck-out any stray hairs in order to keep your eyebrows and lashes looking neat and tidy. In fact, you can even shape your eyebrows in a ways that makes you look younger. Lastly, after grooming your eyebrows and lashes, use an eyebrow-brush to give them a neat and tidy look.
- Work on your lips: keeping your lips moisturized daily actually helps to make them look soft and smooth. So, avoid chapped lips by applying a lip-balm daily in-order to achieve that younger look.
- Tryout a flattering haircut: Having a trendy haircut can actually transform the way you look as well as how you feel about yourself. So, choose a haircut the flatters your facial-shape and matches your hair-texture because this will make you look beautiful, younger and more attractive without even using makeup.
- Keep your nails nicely manicured: keeping your fingernails and toenails manicured will actually give you a great and attractive look. In fact, you don’t need to wear polish on your nails to make them look nice or attractive, just trim and file them regularly.
- Wear outfits that make you feel confident and comfortable: whatever your personal-style is, consider choosing clothes that make you feel comfortable, confident and attractive. In fact, you feel more confident when putting on clothes that make you feel very comfortable.\
MEHTOD-3: Exercising and Eating Healthy In Order to Look Younger:
- Eat healthy foods: maintaining a healthy diet will actually help you look more attractive and younger. So, consider eating foods like; fruits, vegetables, seafood, whole-grains, lean-meat and low-fat dairy products. Lastly, avoid eating junk-foods because they contain a low nutrition value.
- Reduce on the amount of sugar and salt in your diet: too much sugar in your diet can actually cause skin-blemishes while excessive salt can lead to water-retention and bloating. So, limit on the consumption of soft-drinks that contain sugar and foods that contain excessive salt.
- Drink a lot of water: keeping your body hydrated throughout the day is a very good practice when it comes retaining a healthy look. In fact, an average adult male needs about 3-liters of water daily while an average female needs about 2.2 liters daily.
- Try to exercise daily: exercises actually help to get your blood pumped faster leading to sweating that helps to cleanup your skin-pores naturally. In fact, exercises are great for your appearance, confidence and health.