How To Grow Long Eyelashes And Full Eyebrows EasilyMost women actually lose eyelashes and eyebrows as they get older. But these facial-hairs actually help to enhance on the beauty of every lady and that’s why most girls try to make them more visible. However, there are steps that can be used to reverse the growth process and rejuvenate your eyelashes and eyebrows. So, in this article i will show you how to grow long eyelashes and full eyebrows naturally so that you can get that beautiful look even if you’re getting older.
Steps On How To Grow Longer Eyelashes And Fuller Eyebrows Naturally:Remove make-up every night: you should remove makeup every night before going to bed mainly because mascara and eyebrow gel can damage eyelashes and eyebrows if left-on overnight. In fact, makeup prevents eyelashes and eyebrows from growing and that’s why you really need to wash it off before going to bed. Use a good make-up remover: good-quality makeup-remover like oil-based or dual-action eye makeup-remover will actually help to wipe-off any type of makeup including waterproof mascara without rubbing or ripping-off eyelashes and eyebrows. So, soak a cotton-pad into eye makeup-remover and then apply it to the eyelashes and eyebrows and about 10-times. Afterwards, wipe-off gently without using a lot of pressure until you notice that all the makeup has been removed from your eyebrows and eyelashes. Moisturize your eyelashes and eyebrows: you need to moisturize eyelashes and eyebrows for at least once every week using one-part of castor-oil mixed with one-part of vitamin-E and 2-parts of Vaseline. This mixture should be applied at night using a clean mascara-brush in-order to cleanup your eyelashes and eyebrows. However, don’t apply too-much of this mixture to your eyelashes and eyebrows because it may cause redness of eyeballs in the morning. Consume enough proteins: eyebrow and eyelash cells are made-up of mostly pure-protein and that’s why you will have to consume more proteins in-order to rejuvenate them. In fact, when your diet is lacking enough proteins then the body will distribute the little proteins to vital body-organs leaving eyebrows and eyelashes without enough proteins that are actually essential an essential building-material new cells. So, try to include protein-based foods into your daily diet if you really want to make your eyelashes and eyebrows to look healthy and great. Take Biotin and Vitamins that contain B5, B6, B12 and VIT A & B: incase your diet doesn’t include enough protein based foods, then consider taking Biotin and multivitamins with enough daily value for vitamins B5, B6, B12 and vitamin A & C. In fact, biotin and vitamins of B-group are known for promoting hair, eyebrow and eyelash growth. On the other hand, vitamin A and C are responsible for oxygen and blood circulation hence allowing better food supply for eyelash and eyebrow follicles. Try to avoid quick fixes: False eyelashes and eyelash-extensions actually help to provide immediate appearance of longer and fuller eyelashes but prolonged use of false-eyelashes and extensions can actually destroy your natural eyelashes. However, if you don’t have the time to wait for the eyelashes to grow naturally or if there is an immediate occasion that requires you to look beautiful then you should consider putting-on false eyelashes and extensions. Use natural eyelash and eyebrow serums: you should also consider using natural eyelash growth serums because they have been proven to provide rapid growth of eyelashes and eyebrows within a period of 4-to-6 weeks since they contain natural ingredients and peptides. In fact, eyelash growth serums are usually used when eyelash-fallout is very significant most especially if someone went through medical treatment that resulted into eyelash or eyebrow loss. However, eyelash and eyebrow loss can also happen as a result of hormonal changes or aging. Lastly, don't apply much eyelash growth serum because it could cause irritation and redness to the eyes.
Tips To Consider When Growing Your Eyelashes And Eyebrows:
- Avoid applying low-quality makeup onto your eyelashes and eyebrows because such types of makeup contain dangerous chemicals that may destroy your natural eyelashes and eyebrows or even hinder their growth.
- Always wash-up any makeup from the face before going to bed at night. This is very important because if leave makeup on till morning then just know that your eyebrows and eyelashes will get damaged and disappear over time.
- Prolonged use of artificial eyelashes and extensions will actually destroy your natural eyelashes by hindering their natural growth. So avoid over-using artificial eyelashes if you really want to keep your natural eyelashes looking healthy.
- Avoid applying too much eyelash and eyebrow serums because this could cause severe irritation and redness to your eyes. So, just apply a moderate amount in-order to help your eyelashes grow back in a healthy way without irritating your eyes.
- Try to always eat protein-based foods because they contain ingredients that facilitate for natural growth of eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Avoid over-brushing eyelashes and eyebrows when applying or removing makeup. This may actually lead to loss of eyelashes and eyebrows’ yet growing them back is not an easy process. So, always be gentle when working-on on your eyelashes and eyebrows so that you don’t break them.