African American Remy Human Hair WigsAFRICAN AMERICAN REMY HUMAN HAIR WIGS Many women actually think that human hair wigs and Remy human hair wigs are the same with nothing that different but these are completely two different things. Remy human hair wigs are actually the purest grade of human hair or better yet call them the highest grade human hair wigs. In this post I have come up with some really cool African American Remy human hair wigs that will make join what is trending lately. You cannot exhaust the variety that of Remy human hair wigs that African American women can amazingly rock. Whether you want your Remy human hair wig short, long, curly or just short there is an example for you here that will make your decision much easier. source:- Curly African American Remy Human Hair Wigs If you have not been blessed with natural curls then there is no reason for you to strain your straight hair, this curly Remy human hair wig will do the magic for you. It has frizzy curls short curls that slightly tap her shoulders to bring out that bouncy effect that is really feminine. It has the right volume amount for her face shape but that is not all this curly wig requires just a little maintenance to keep it looking new every other time. You only need to spray the hair often so that it does not look dry and to give that shiny attractive appearance. This wig will look best on women with round or oval face shape and there is doubt that the dark brown and black color contrast will look stunning on any African American skin. source:- Straight African American Remy Human Hair I just love how straight hair appears very elegant every time, it only takes a short while to create the style but the appearance you achieve with grab a whole lot of attention. This wig features a short thin bang that stops just at the corner of her eye fall while the rest of it falls down to the shoulders. The ends are really bumped under which creates the most gorgeous frame for her oval face shape. If you are not in for this particular fringe, you can style it differently in the way you feel flatters your face shape nicely. All you need is a quality flat iron to straighten the wig and wig spray to add shine, you however do not have to heat style your wig daily, heat will eventually damage the wigs. source:- Short African American Remy Human Hair Wigs Short Remy human hair wigs do not only save you the burden of daily styling and difficult maintenance but also have a really special way of leaving those beautiful face features standing out. This short wig exhibits a lot of style, trend and will make you look much younger than you really are because that is what short hair does. On the left side, hair is cut really short stopping just above the earwhile the right side has very thick layers creating a side bang. Hair is teased on one side to give the style more volume and I surely love every bit of the gold low lights, they make the brown wig stand out much more. Now for all the African American women with square face shape and are completely in love with short hair then here one perfect look to give a shot. Tip: it is not necessary to wash your wig on daily basis reason being you will just be weakening the wig fiber, it is best recommended that you wash the wig after wearing it for about 6-8 times. source:- African American Remy Human Hair Wigs The combination of a zigzag center part and hair curling away from the face is not just feminine but also creates a very classy and trendy look. Layering and curling on a long wig is all you need to pull of that really outstanding style, I love how this wig excellently suits her long face shape. this is also another of those wigs that will look absolutely amazing on all face shapes due to the way it has been styled, its black color. It looks very simple but can make you turn thousands of heads. Styles with these steps:
- Part hair with a zigzag line, do it at the center because the fashion of this line kind of creates a very slight side sweep.
- Take a large barrel curling iron to being curling hair in small sections, making sure that hair is folding away from the face.
- Slightly tease around the middle section especially on the back of the wig to add some more volume.
- Touch up the style by spritzing with a moisturizing wig spray, it will give your wig all the shine it needs.
- Use a comb to section hair out towards the face on one side and away on the other side to form a side sweep. Try to secure hair up with bobby pins or puff holder.
- Grab small pieces of hair and curl with a large barrel curling until the whole dropped down strand is curly. Continue curling small sections of hair until the whole head is curled.
- When you get to the side that with a fringe, endeavor to curl hair away just below the eye so that you do not miss out on the most stylish part of this wig.
- Finish by applying a shine spray for that attractive touch.
Categories: Hairstyle Ideas