Tips On How to Have a Simple / Easy Hairstyle for School
As a girl, you will need to prepare yourself for school in the morning and this involves choosing a hairstyle that is simple enough to style and even makes you look great while at school. So, in this article I’m going to provide you with some of hairstyles that you can tryout while going to school and all these hairstyles will take just a few minute to style when rushing to school.
METHOD-1: How to style a side-braid:
- Wash and brush-out your hair: was your hair using a good conditioning-shampoo and then rinse it out with Luke-warm water. Afterwards, use a clean towel to pat hair dry and then brush your hair to the left or right side on your head. Additionally, even split or brush hair on either side of your head before braiding it.
- Start braiding hair over the shoulders: you will now begin braiding the hair just above the shoulders and consider keeping it loose or tight. Additionally consider braiding hair starting from the mid-section while moving downwards but leave a few inches unbraided towards the hair-tips.
- Use bobby-pins to secure your braided hair: use bobby-pins to keep your braided hair in place so that it doesn’t fall-out during the day. On the other hand, you can even spray your hair with hold and shine-enhancing hairspray inorder to achieve a nice-looking braided hairstyle.
METHOD-2: How to style a crossover clip hairstyle:
- Clean and brush your hair before styling it: you will need to wash it thoroughly using a good shampoo and conditioner then use a wide-toothed brush to comb through it inorder to remove any tangles/knots.
- Get 2-sections at the top of your hair and pull them backwards: section-up the hair at the crown and then get 2-sections off hair at the top of your head and pull them backwards. In fact, you should select hair-strands around your face inorder to achieve a prettier look.
- Cross the 2-sections at the back of your head: after pulling the 2-sections of hair at the back, cross them over each other and then pin then using a crossover-clip. Consider positioning the clip horizontally while securing these 2-sections of hair inorder to achieve and simple and sexy look.
- Style and leave the rest of the hair to drop down: afterwards, you may curl or straighten-up the rest of the hair that falls below the head. In fact, it’s recommended to let the rest of your stay natural and leave it drop gently below your head.
METHOD-3: How to style a fishtail braid:
- Clean and dry your hair: begin by cleaning your hair using Luke-warm water coupled with a good conditioning-shampoo and then dry it up using a great fiber-towel.
- Comb and divide hair into sections: afterwards, use a wide-toothed brush to thoroughly comb through your hair inorder to get rid of any tangles/knots and then part it into 2-sections.
- Cross the hair-strands from the right-section to the left: grab hair-strands from the outside-edge of the right-section and then cross them over to the left. On the other hand, you will need to use a very small strand-of-hair inorder to achieve a more intricate and amazing fishtail-braid.
- Cross the hair-strands from the left-section to the right: you will now have to get hair-strands from the outside-edge of the left-section and then cross them over to the right-section. Make sure that the hair-strands from the left evenly cross-over the strands from the right-section for best styling results.
- Continue crossing the hair-strands over each other: you should now continue crossing the hair-strands over each other as you move down the length of your hair and at the end you will see a fishtail-braid emerging.
- Secure the braid-ends with a holder and apply a hairspray: after braiding your hair, secure the ends with a ponytail-holder and then apply a hold and shine-enhancing hairspray all over your head inorder to achieve a glossy look and optimum-hold throughout the day.
METHOD-3: How to Style Sock-Bun Curls:
- Get old-socks and cut-off the toe-ends: before styling a sock-bun curls, you will need to get an old thin-sock and then cut-off the toe-end. Afterwards, roll the cut-sock down until it achieves a donut-shape.
- Spray hair with some water: you will now have to gently spray your hair with water inorder to help it curl-up easily as it dries within the sock-bun.
- Pull hair up into a ponytail: pull your hair upwards into a high-ponytail and then secure it using an elastic-band. Start pulling your hair through the rolled sock.
- Smooth hair over the sock: smoothen the hair over the sock starting from the tips of the ponytail and then tuck the hair-ends underneath as you go. Continue doing this step as you slowly roll hair over the sock.
- Secure the hair-bun at the base of the ponytail: after rolling your hair and it reaches the base of the ponytail, use bobby-pins or an elastic-band to secure the created hair-bun.
- Leave the hair to dry within the bun: let the hair dry within the sock-bun by simply sleeping for while or wearing it in the public for a few hours.
- Take the hair down: when your hair is completely dry, gently take it out of the sock and leave it to drop gently below your head in form of soft-curls. Use a hairspray over your styled hair inorder to add some extra shine and hold.
METHOD-5: How to style a classic ponytail:
- Select between a sleek and messy ponytail: you actually need to choose the type of ponytail you want before styling your hair. So, if you prefer a neat and sleek ponytail then start by brushing hair inorder to straighten it before styling. On the other hand, if you want a messy-ponytail then just leave your hair in its natural state before start styling it.
- Grab and gather all hair at the back of your head: afterwards, you will have to get and gather all your hair at the back of your head and then choose the positioning of your ponytail at the back. So, your ponytail can either be styled at a low, medium or high position depending on what you prefer.
- Comb your hair: use a good hair-brush to comb through your hair inorder to remove any tangles and prevent any bumps. In fact, you can even run fingers thorough your hair while gathering it into a ponytail at the back of your head. However, if you’re styling a messy-ponytail then you don’t have to worry about brushing to remove any bumps.
- Secure hair with an elastic-band: tightly secure your gathered hair with an elastic-band so that the created ponytail doesn’t fall-out. In fact, you can either secure hair a simple elastic-band or add a cute hair-clip inorder to enhance your looks.
- Try-out a cool-twist: this involves taking a thin strand-of-hair from the ponytail, wrap it around the hair tie/band and after secure hair with bobby-pins. This will actually help to cover-up the hair tie/band hence providing you with an elegant look.