5 Best Body Hair Groomers / Trimmers for Men 2019
”Basing on customer reviews posted on Amazon, We have come to agree that Philips Norelco BG2040 Series 7100, & Philips Norelco MultiGroom Series 7100 are the Best Body Hair Groomers for men.” (Editors Choice for 2019)
8 REASONS WHY WE LIKE PHILIPS NORELCO B52040 & MULTIGROOM SERIES 7100
- Norelco BG2040 is a multi purpose body groomer – It can be used as a shaver / a trimmer.
- Both Norelco BG2040 & Multigroom Series 7100 can be used to shave pubes – all you have to do is to adjust the shaving height or change shaving head (that is on Multigroom Series 7100)
- Both have built-in length settings – The Multigroom 7000 features 18 built-in lenth settings While Norelco BG2040 features 5 length settings.
- Both are high performing body hair trimmers with rounded blades & combs to prevent scracthing your skin.
- Norelco BG2040 features a 3D Pivoting head which follows your body contours thus offer you with a clean & uniform close shave.
- Both body hair trimmers are easy to use and they charge very fast.
- The shaving head / attachment is made up of smooth foils which prevent cutting and nicking of your skin.
- With Norelco BG2040, you don’t have to waste time with attachments, it in a 3-in-one body hair trimmer. Each end of the groomer can be used for hair trimming / shaving
LIST OF 5 BEST BODY HAIR GROOMERS 2019
- Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 7100, BG2040 – Check price on Amazon
- Philips Norelco MultiGroom Series 7100 – Check price on Amazon
- MANGROOMER Ultimate Pro Back Shaver – Check price on Amazon
- BaKblade 1.0 Back Hair Removal and Body Shaver – Check price on Amazon
- Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100 Grooming Kit – Check price on Amazon
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A BODY HAIR TRIMMER?
Hair-trimmers are designed to maintain body-hairs rather than total-removal of it. In fact, these trimmers can be used on facial-hair, body-hair and even on head-hair. on the other hand, body-trimmers come in different styles and even differ in their grooming purposes. so, below are some of the factors you should consider when buying hair-clippers/trimmers;
- Body-type of the trimmer: The body of different hair-trimmers can vary in size and shape but they are all designed to perfectly fit into your hands. In fact, smaller in size trimmers are mostly designed for straightening and tidying up facial and body-hairs because they enable the user to perform smaller and subtler movements without causing any damage to the skin while larger-trimmers are suitable for a wider-range of movements like when it comes to head-shaving.
- Handle-Design: you should consider getting a body-trimmer that fits perfectly in into the hands and with contours that allow for better grip in hands even when they are wet. In fact, body-trimmers with rubber-handles allow for better grip in the hands especially when shaving under wet-conditions.
- Blade-Type: The Blades on most body-trimmers are the same in their design and they actually tend to be smaller in-order to allow for smaller adjustments on facial-hair while clipper-blades tend to be bigger in-order to cover a larger surface-area. On the other hand, most trimmer-blades are made of stainless-steel because it’s durable and sharp while some advanced trimmer-blades are made out of ceramic which is less prone to wear and doesn’t conduct heat like stainless-steel blades. However, ceramic-blades tend to break more frequently than stainless-steel blades.
- Power-Button: you should get a hair-trimmer with a power-button that helps to turn it on and off or even start and stop the blades. So, try to avoid body-trimmers that start immediately after being into the main power-supply and require unplugging tube turned-off. On the other hand, most body-trimmers have their power-buttons placed on the side of the body in order to allow for easy access and control when trimming body-hairs.
- Guide-Combs: Get a body-trimmer with multiple guide-combs because these combs are used as a means of ensuring that clippers only shave-off a particular measurement of hair. In fact, guide-combs come in a variety of measurements and are designed for easy attachment and detachment from the trimmer.
- Power-Cord length for corded-trimmers: if you’re getting a corded body-trimmer, then make sure that you get one with a long-enough power-cord so that is doesn’t get into your way while trimming hairs. In fact, the main-leads/power-cords are normally situated at the bottom of the trimmer’s body and come in a variety of lengths so that you can a length that makes you feel comfortable when shaving.
- Battery-Strength for cordless trimmers: if you decide to get a cordless-trimmer, make sure that it has a stronger lithium-ion battery that can last for about an hour when shaving cordlessly. In fact, cordless body-trimmers are best suited for portable-use and will work perfectly for travelers.
REVIEW OF 5 BEST BODY HAIR TRIMMERS / GROOMERS 2019
Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 7100, BG2040:
3D pivoting head
5 (from 0.0-to-11/25 inches)
|WET & DRY|
|BUILT-IN TRIMMING COMB|
Yes (with Built-in trimming comb)
PHILIPS NORELCO BODYGROOM SERIES 7100, BG2040 REVIEW:
If you have been looking for a 2-in-1 body trimmer and shaver then you should consider getting the Philips Norelco Bodygroom 7100 since it’s an all-in-one men’s grooming system makes the shaving and trimming process quick and easy.
This body-trimmer and shaver is suitable for use anywhere on your body form the chest, abs, back, shoulders to your head and it can even be used under wet and dry conditions in-order to facilitate for convenient usage.
The Philips Norelco Bodygroom 7100 actually features a dual-end design whereby at the top it features a unique 3-D pivoting-head that closely follows all your body-contours in-order to provide you with a skin-friendly shave while the bottom-section features a high-performance trimmer with advanced cutting capabilities that provide refined grooming.
Additionally, this trimmer features rounded blades and combs that prevent skin-irritations and guide-comb features 5 length-settings that range from 1/8 inch to 11/25 inches in-order to enable you get a look you want with less hassle and without using multiple-attachments.
On the other hand, the Philips Norelco Bodygroom 7100 features an ergonomic-design coupled with soft-rubber side-panels and buttons that provide a secure and comfortable grip in both wet and dry conditions while the self-sharpening blades protect the skin and never require maintenance or lubrication.
The Bodygroom 7100 is a cordless trimmer/shaver that will provide you with up-to 50-minutes of cordless-use after a 1-hour charge and even comes with a foldable charging-stand that can also be used for storage purposes.
Philips Norelco MultiGroom Series 7100:
18 length-settings from 1-18mm
|WET & DRY USE|
Yes(up to 60-mins)
|NUMBER OF ATTACHMENTS|
PHILIPS NORELCO MULTIGROOM SERIES 7100 REVIEW
Philips Norelco MultiGroom 7100 was designed to help you groom your beard, mustache, head, nose and other body-parts because it features an all-in-one design. The Philips Norelco MultiGroom 7100 trimmer is equipped with self-sharpening blades made from finely ground steel in-order to ensure long-lasting performance while the rounded blade-tips and combs prevent skin-irritations. In fact, the Multigroom-7100 features a full-size metal-trimmer with an adjustable-comb that can be adjusted from 1-18mm in order to achieve an even beard while the precision-trimmer attachment helps to create fine lines and details.
On top of that, the included Bodygroom-shaver facilitates for a gentle and comfortable shave on the face and neck in just one stroke. In fact, this shaving-head is made of patented rounded-tips to protect your sensitive skin while the integrated nose-trimmer helps to remove unwanted nose and ear hair easily and comfortably.
On the other hand, the included hair-comb will help to keep your haircut in style or even help you create a new hairstyle by trimming different lengths ranging from 3mm-to-20mm in precise increments on 1mm between each setting while the body-trimming comb offers you up to 10 different settings in order to allow you trim body-hairs at a preferred exact length. likewise, the Philips Norelco MultiGroom 7100 features a Turbo-boost function that helps allows it to cut the longest and most dense parts of hair by simply increasing the cutting-speed while the integrated lithium-ion battery provides you with over 60-minutes of cordless-shaving after a 1-hour charge.
Lastly, the Philips Norelco MultiGroom 7100 is fully-washable and can be quickly and easily cleaned under tap-water.
MANGROOMER Ultimate Pro Back Shaver:
|BODY GROOMER FOIL HEAD|
|ULTIMATE PRO BACK SHAVER BLADE|
|SHOCK ABSORBER HANDLE||Yes|
|UNIQUE PATENTED DESIGN|
Yes (with 135° Opening)
|POWER-HINGE LOCK BUTTON|
|PRO-XL EXTENSION LOCK-BUTTON|
MANGROOMER ULTIMATE PRO BACK SHAVER REVIEW
The MANGROOMER Ultimate Pro is a Back-Shaver with a unique patented design that will enable you to reach all areas of your back easily in-order to shave-off all your back-hair effortlessly. This back-hair trimmer even features a power-bust button that allows it to shave through extra-thick and coarse hair 2 interchangeable attachment shaving-heads which include the 1.8 inch ultra wide back groomer that helps it to shave large-areas and longer-hairs quickly and the foil body groomer bi-directional head for regular maintenance of shorter-hairs in-order to help you achieve a perfectly smooth shave.
Additionally, the Shock Absorber Multi-Functional Flex-Necks on both Attachment-heads effortlessly follow the contours on your back in-order to ensure perfect blade-to-skin contact at any angle resulting into an ultimate shave with optimum comfort and closeness.
On the other hand, the MANGROOMER Ultimate Pro features an extreme-reach, extendable and ergonomic rubberized handle that locks into place at any length you choose by simply pressing the PRO-XL Extension Lock-Button while the new Power-Hinge Easy Push Lock-Button allows for locking the ULTIMATE-PRO Back Shaver at any angle you want.
Lastly, the MANGROOMER Ultimate Pro back-hair trimmer features an advanced quick-charge battery that allows for easy and fast recharging while integrated LED-light indicator helps to alert the user when the back-shaver needs to be charged, when it’s charging and when it’s fully-charged.
BaKblade 1.0 Back Hair Removal and Body Shaver:
|SHAVING-TECHNOLOGY||Patented DryGlide technology|
|WET & DRY USE||Yes|
|REFILL REPLACEMENT BLADES||Yes|
|UNIQUE PATENTED DESIGN||Yes|
BAKBLADE 1.0 BACK HAIR REMOVAL AND BODY SHAVER REVIEW
The BaKblade 1.0 is a simple back-hair remover and body shaver equipped with an easy to use extra-long handle in-order to provide you with smooth and close shave. in fact, the BaKblade 1.0 uses wet and dry disposable razor-blades that have been specifically designed and engineered to shave your back & body and can be refilled at any time while its extra-long handle enables you gain access to all those hard-to-reach areas while applying some pressure in-order to achieve a close shave.
Additionally, the blades used by the BaKblade 1.0 will not rust or dull like other blade-brands and the integrated safety-guard will help to prevent cuts and razor-burn while shaving your back and other body parts. All in all, the BaKblade 1.0 DIY Back-Shaver was made to make the hair-removal process quick, easy, pain-free and affordable.
Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100 Grooming Kit
|CUTTING-LENGTHS||18 length-settings(from 1-18mm)|
|WET & DRY USE||Yes|
|SHAVING-TIME||60-mins after a 1-hr charge.|
|NUMBER OF ATTACHMENTS||7-Attachments|
PHILIPS NORELCO MULTIGROOM 5100 GROOMING KIT REVIEW
The Philips Norelco MultiGroom 5100 is an all-in-one face and head Grooming Kit designed to help you groom your facial-hair and head-hair at any time. This trimmer comes with 7 unique attachments that allow you to get the looks you want on your face and head while the 18 build-in length settings help you trim that exact style you want at a given level.
Additionally, the Philips Norelco MultiGroom 5100 trimmer features self-sharpening blades made out of finely-ground steel in-order to ensure long-lasting performance while the rounded blade-tips and comb-tips ensure a skin-friendly shave with minimized skin-irritations.
On the other hand, this trimmer also features an exclusive turbo-boost feature that delivers fast results even on the thickest facial-hairs while the integrated lithium-ion battery provides the user with up to 60-minutes of cordless-shaving after a 1-hour charge.
Additionally, the Philips Norelco MultiGroom 5100 is a wet and dry hair-trimmer that can be used for trimming body-hairs in either wet-conditions for comfortable results or dry-conditions for optimum convenience especially when in a hurry. On top of that, this hair-trimmer and all its attachments are fully-washable under running tap-water thus ensuring quick and easy maintenance at all-times.
In conclusion, all the hair-trimmer features in this post are of great quality and ensure high-performance when it comes to trimming body-hair. So, you should consider choosing from any of these hair-trimmers in-order to achieve a more efficient, effective and comfortable shave while at home or when travelling.