5 Best Professional Beard Trimmers
''Based on Customer reviews posted on Amazon, We have agreed that Philips Norelco Series 5100 & Panasonic ER-GB80-S are the best beard trimmers for men''
Review Of The Best Beard Trimmers For Men.
- Philips Norelco Beard & Head trimmer Series 5100 - Check price on Amazon
- Panasonic ER-GB80-S Body and Beard Trimmer - Check price on Amazon
- Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer - Check price on Amazon
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 9100 with laser guide - Check price on Amazon
- Wahl Clipper Slate Stainless Steel Lithium Ion Plus Beard Trimmers for Men - Check price on Amazon
Philips Norelco Beard & Head trimmer Series 5100
Best Beard Trimmer For Stubble
|DYNAMIC BEARD GUIDE SYSTEM||
Beard, Head & Body
Philips Norelco Beard & Head Trimmer Series 5100 Review:
The Philips Norelco 5100 is a Beard & Head trimmer with a body comb and equipped with an innovative lift and trim technology that effectively lifts and guides hairs for a more efficient and even cut.
This trimmer features self-sharpening steel blades that are designed to effectively cut more facial hairs perfectly in just one pass while preventing skin irritation.
Additionally, the Philips Norelco 5100 features 17 built-in precision length settings from 1/64-inch (0.4mm) to 1/2-inch (13mm) and are easily adjustable using the integrated zoom-wheel while the advanced lithium-ion battery delivers up to 70-minutes of runtime after a 1-hour charge.
Lastly, this beard and body trimmer can be used under wet or dry conditions and it's fully washable under running tap water since it's waterproofed.
- Dynamic Beard-Guide System: This Innovative lift and trim technology effectively lifts and guides hairs for a more efficient trim. Additionally, the contour comb technology is designed to deliver a skin-friendly and even shave.
- Self-sharpening Steel-Blades: These blades have been designed to effectively cut through hair perfectly while preventing skin irritations. in fact, these blades are double-sharpened to cut more hairs in every pass taken in order to ensure faster trimming.
- Body Trimming-Comb: The included multi-length body-comb attachment helps you trim body hair to the exact length you prefer. This actually makes the Philips Norelco 5100 a multi-purpose tool for body grooming.
- 17 Precision-Length Settings: This trimmer features 17 built-in length settings ranging from 0.4 to 7 mm with 0.2mm precision for beard and short-hair trimming and 7-to-13mm for long-hair trimming. Additionally, a preferred length setting is selected using the integrated zoom wheel which is very easy to use.
- Wet & Dry operation: The Philips Norelco 5100 is 100% waterproof and this makes it very convenient to use under wet conditions with your favorite shaving gel or under dry conditions if you’re hurrying.
- Corded and cordless use: This trimmer can be used while connected to a power supply or cordless because it features an in-built lithium-ion battery that provides 70 minutes of cordless shaving after a 1-hour charge.
Panasonic ER-GB80-S Body and Beard Trimmer
Best Panasonic Beard Trimmer
|NUMBER OF ATTACHMENTS||
|NUMBER OF TRIMMING-SETTINGS||
Ergonomic & Rubberized
Yes (up to 50-mins)
|LED CHARGE INDICATOR||
Yes (With Easy-Open Water-Drain)
|SLIDE-UP DETAIL TRIMMER||
Panasonic Er-Gb80-S Review:
Panasonic ER-GB80-S is an advanced Body and Beard Trimmer equipped with durable, super-sharp 45° angle stainless-steel blades that quickly and cleanly cut through beard and body hair.
n fact, this trimmer features an ergonomic design with a rubberized handle that facilitates a comfortable grip and optimum control while the integrated rechargeable battery powers up the trimmer for about 50-minutes after a 1-hour charge or you can even use this trimmer plugged into a power supply for longer-use.
On the other hand, the Panasonic ER-GB80-S beard trimmer features an easy-to-use dial and 3 comb attachments that provide up to 39 precision settings while its waterproof body makes it 100% washable under running tap water but it should only be used under dry conditions because it does not support wet-shaving.
- 39 Personalized Trimmer Settings: The Panasonic ER-GB80-S trimmer offers 39 precision settings that can be adjusted in increments of 0.5mm from 0.5 to 20.0mm in order to provide every man with an exact trimming length while shaving beards or other body parts.
- Ultra-sharp, Durable blades: This electric trimmer is equipped with ultra-sharp, durable blades that have been precision-honed to an acute 45° angle for quick and effective beard, head-hair, and mustache maintenance. in fact, these blades can cleanly cut through the thickest hair leaving you with smoother skin. Lastly, these blades a made from hypo-allergenic stainless steel to ensure safe, non-irritating beard and hair trimming on even the most sensitive skin.
- Rounded Comb-Edges: The Panasonic trimmer comb-attachments feature rounded edges that help to eliminate tugging and pulling when shaving thus ensuring optimum comfort and quick trimming results.
- Slide-Up Trimmer: it also features an easy-to-use slide-up trimmer that can be instantly engaged with just a click of your fingertip in-order to groom sideburns and mustaches instantly while trimming other facial hairs.
- 3 Comb-Attachments: the Panasonic ER-GB80 trimmer comes with 3 precision electric trimmer attachments that can be easily and securely snapped onto the trimmer head in order to facilitate a clean and comfortable shave at any desired length.
- Corded/Cordless Use: this beard-trimmer can be used while corded in order to provide you with several hours of operation or it can be used cordlessly for up to 5 minutes after a 1-hour charge. Additionally, this trimmer features a universal voltage and an AC adapter/charger that makes it very convenient to use anywhere around the world.
Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer
Wet & Dry Beard Trimmer - 19 Trim Adjustable
45° Stainless-Steel Blades
|NUMBER OF TRIM-SETTINGS||
|NUMBER OF ATTACHMENTS||
Yes (with Water Drain)
Panasonic Milano All-In-One Trimmer Review:
Panasonic Milano ER-GB40-S is an All-in-One Trimmer for beards and mustaches with 19 adjustable settings that will help you achieve the desired trimming length.
This trimmer is equipped with durable, super-sharp 45° angle stainless-steel blades that facilitate quick and efficient hair, mustache, and beard trimming while the integrated quick-adjust trimmer dial allows you to choose the desired trimming length from the 19 precision settings in order to facilitate customized hair and beard trimming, sculpting and detailing.
On the other hand, the Panasonic Milano ER-GB40-S is a Lightweight men's trimmer with an ergonomic design that features a rubberized handle that provides optimum comfort and control, especially when shaving under wet conditions.
Additionally, this is a wet & dry trimmer that will let you trim quickly over the sink or on the go and as well as in the shower for a complete wet-shaving experience while its 100%-waterproof design with an easy-open water drain makes it very easy to clean under running tap water.
- Precision 45-Degree Blades: The Panasonic ER-GB40-S trimmer is equipped with ultra-sharp, durable blades precision-honed to an acute 45-degree angle in order to facilitate quick and effective beard, hair, and mustache trimming. In fact, these blades can quickly and cleanly cut through the thickest, most dense, and most unruly hairs. Lastly, you can even snap off the included comb attachment in order to use the trimmer for the body groomer.
- 19 Trim Adjustable Settings: The Panasonic ER-GB40-S trimmer features 19 trimming settings to choose from ranging from 1-to-10 millimeters. Additionally, the integrated easy-to-use dial will help to quickly adjust to the desired setting while trimming beards or mustaches.
- Wet/Dry Operation: this trimmer is designed to trim under wet or dry conditions for easy beard and mustache grooming over the sink while using your favorite shaving gel or dry when on the go hence making it a perfect travel companion.
- 100%-waterproof: this trimmer is very easy to clean under running tap water because it features a waterproof design coupled with an easy-open water drain system that allows water to flow freely through it during the cleaning process.
- A great inbuilt battery: The Panasonic ER-GB40-S trimmer features an inbuilt, rechargeable Ni-MH battery that fully charges in an hour in order to provide you with up to 50 minutes of continuous trimming without cutting power. However, this trimmer can also be used corded in order to provide several hours of operation thus making it a great choice for commercial use.
- Charging Stand: This trimmer also comes with a charging stand that charges and safely stores it when not in use. Additionally, this trimmer also includes a LED indicator light that glows red while charging.
Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 9100 with laser guide:
Laser Beard Trimmer
|LENGTH-SETTINGS||17 Length Settings.|
|BLADE-TYPE||Chromium Steel Blades|
|CORDLESS-USE||Yes (up to 60-minutes)|
Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 9100 Review:
The Philips Norelco beard trimmer 9100 is the world's first beard trimmer with a built-in laser guide system that will help you create the exact look you want when grooming your beards and other body hairs.
This trimmer even features 17 length settings that facilitate precision beard-trimming at any preferred length while the dual-sided design features a wider end that helps to create perfectly straight lines on the neck and sideburns while the narrow end helps to style hard-to-reach section around like around the nose and mouth.
On the other hand, this trimmer features a powerful inbuilt battery that provides up to 60-minutes of cordless use after a 1-hour charge while self-sharpening blades are designed to cut through the toughest beards or hairs and these blades are fully washable under running tap water in order to facilitate for quick and easy cleanup.
Lastly, the Philips Norelco beard trimmer 9100 comes with a high-quality storage pouch and 2-combs which include a beard comb for even trimming and a detail comb for greater control when detailing sideburns and beards.
- Built-in laser guide: The Beard trimmer-9100 features a pop-up laser guide system that projects a line of light directly onto your face so that you can properly align the trimmer before shaving any hair. This will actually help you create perfectly straight and symmetrical lines that are very crucial when detailing your beard or mustache. Additionally, the laser produced by the guide system is a Class-1 and implies that the light emitted by it is completely safe for your eyes and skin.
- Chromium Steel Blades (self-sharpening): this trimmer is also equipped with self-sharpening blades made out of finely ground chromium steel in order to ensure high-performance trimming results. Additionally, these blades feature rounded tips and combs that help to prevent skin irritation in order to help you achieve a more comfortable trim. Lastly, these blades require no oiling or maintenance because of their self-sharpening design.
- 17 Length Settings: The Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 9100 features a zoom wheel that automatically locks it in one of 17 lengths between 1/64-to-9/32 inches (0.4-millimeters to 7 millimeters) in increments of 0.2-millimeters.
- LED display: This trimmer also features an inbuilt LED display that clearly shows the selected length settings and battery level in order to facilitate easy usage and maintenance of the trimmer.
- A powerful Battery: the Beardtrimmer-9100 features an inbuilt, rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 60 minutes of cordless shaving after a 1-hour charge. However, this trimmer can also be used while plugged into a power source in order to facilitate several hours of corded use.
- 100%-Waterproof: this trimmer is fully-washable whereby you can simply rinse it under the faucet after usage hence facilitating quick and easy cleanup, especially when in a hurry.
- 2-Attachment Combs: This beard trimmer also comes with 2 attachment combs which include a beard comb that can be used for even trimming beards and a detail comb that facilitates greater control when trimming or styling beards or mustaches.
Wahl Clipper Slate Stainless Steel Lithium Ion Plus Beard Trimmers for Men:
Best Wahl Beard Trimmer
|INBUILT-BATTERY||Yes(Lithium Ion 2.0)|
|SMART CHARGING LED||Yes|
|BODY-MATERIAL||Slate Finish Stainless Steel|
|BLADE-TYPE||Stainless-Steel & Carbon-Steel|
|ROTARY NOSE TRIMMER||Yes|
|AUTO CHARGE OFF||Yes|
Wahl Beard Trimmers For Men Review:
The Wahl Clipper Lithium Ion Plus is an advanced Beard Trimmer with Nose and Ear trimmers and a shaver-head in-order to provide you with a complete body-grooming experience.
This trimmer features a durable and ergonomic Slate Stainless-Steel body coupled with 4 attachment heads that will help you achieve the best grooming style on any part of your body.
On the other hand, this trimmer features a Lithium Ion Plus Rechargeable Technology battery that gives you about 4 hours of continuous run-time after a 1-hour charge this battery feature almost no loss of charge while in storage making this trimmer environmentally smart and with no "memory" issues.
Lastly, this trimmer features a dual-voltage system whereby it can be used on both 110v and 220v power outlets thus making it a perfect travel trimmer.
- Powerful lithium-ion battery: The Lithium Ion 2.0 Trimmer features a powerful inbuilt battery that uses lithium-ion 2.0 technology to provide you with up to 4 hours of run-time between charges. In fact, this battery outlasts standard rechargeable trimmers on the market today.
- High-Performance Blades: This Wahl-Trimmer comes with self-sharpening stainless-steel and carbon-steel blades that can provide outstanding cutting performance from head to toe making this trimmer perfect for entire body-grooming.
- 3-Blade Foil-Shaver: it also comes with a full-size foil-shaver with dual-floating heads and a Bi-Directional Long-Hair Cutter-bar that ensures a super-close shave from head to toe.
- Slate Finish Stainless Steel Body: This trimmer features a new slate-finish stainless-steel body that ensures optimum durability, feels great in the hands, and looks awesome (elegant).
Tips On How To Shape A Beard
A luxurious and full beard actually makes an immediate statement but if it’s not well-groomed, then it may not look great on you. However, there are several simple tricks you can use to shape your beard in order to achieve a look that is great, masculine, and mature. So, below are some of the steps and tips you can use to shape your beard into a suitable style:
Choose A Complementary Beard-Shape:
- Identify your face shape: you will need to first look into the mirror and note your natural face shape and what stands out most. In fact, you should do a few creative visualizations to determine what changes would be needed to achieve a proportionate beard appearance. Lastly, consider measuring your forehead, cheekbones, and jawline. Finding the distance between your crown and chin will help you know how your head and face shape so that you can choose the right beard style.
- Wear a longer beard to offset a round head: you will need to wear your beard longer in order to offset a round and blocky head. So, this can be done by cropping the hair growth on your cheeks and sideburns closer to the skin and then letting hair gradually get longer towards the chin area. Additionally, a sleek taper will have a lengthening effect that makes each facial feature appear more evenly balanced.
- Keep the beard bushy on the sides if you have an angular face: you will need to keep your beard a bit bushy on the sides in order to fill out a thin angular face. On top of that, consider trimming the hair on the tip of your chin in order to do away with excess length but consider leaving the thickest tuffs around the cheeks and sideburns intact. This will actually help to add some needed volume around the sides of your long face but don’t allow your beard to grow out too much on the sides because it may push the face shape too far inside making you look funny.
- Consider unique beard styles to hide thin and patchy areas: if a mustache does not grow into your chin-hair then you may consider going for a swashbuckling beard style with a disconnected mustache and soul patch. Additionally, the no-man's-land between a goatee and the hair on the cheeks can be dealt with by deliberately leaving a strip of extra space on either side of the mouth.
How To Trim Your Beard:
- Comb-out the beard: you will have to first run a fine-toothed beard comb through your facial hair from the cheek to the chin. Stroke the hair outwards and away from the face so that it all stands up in 1-direction. This will actually give you a great sense of how long your beard is and even make it easier to prune without making mistakes. All in all, combing your beard is very necessary in order to identify the area that needs trimming, prevents tangles, and even helps to redistribute natural oils.
- Use Beard-Trimmer to control beard growth: you will have to use a beard trimmer to control how much facial hair to take off. In fact, a beard trimmer will help to thin out a bushy beard but remember to use upward strokes so that the blades of the trimmer cut square across the facial hairs. On the other hand, if you prefer preserving your bulky beard that you have been so committed to growing then consider moving the trimmer downwards in just the same direction that the hair lays naturally. Lastly, consider setting the trimmer guard to about 9mm and then switch to a lower setting if you to achieve a shorter beard without accidentally shaving too-much hair at once.
- Trim from outside in: you will need to start trimming beards by buzzing both cheeks until you strike the desired balance between volume and tidiness. Once the face-sides gain that good look, move the trimmer inwards and trim over your chin and mustache area. Remember to double-check in order to ensure that both sections are equally full and that both halves of the face match.
- Create a transition with your sideburns: sideburns are a bit tricky because they can be treated as either an extension of your beard or head hair. So, if your head hair and facial hair are approximately the same lengths then let the hair at the top flow seamlessly into the one underneath. If one of them is significantly longer than the other then consider fading your sideburns by using incremental smaller guards so that the difference is not too visible.
Structure The Neckline:
- Place 2-fingers above Adam's apple: this involves holding your fingers sideways so that they lay across the throat because this is the best spot to start your neckline. This also ensures that you leave enough growth beneath your jaw in order to ensure a natural transition without letting it get out of control.
- Trim all the hair below the upper finger: consider taking a mental snapshot of the exact point or create a small mark using clippers to serve as a reference. Afterward, trim off the beard's lower extremities in the order to form one clean line straight across. In fact, a sloppy-looking neck beard can sabotage a sophisticated beard style.
- Shape the neckline in a gentle curve from ear to ear: Picture an imaginary line running beneath your chin in form of a shallow "U" Shape and then use your clippers to trim away any remaining hairs on both sides of the Adam’s-Apple. However, be careful not to start your neckline too high up because a lower jaw that is completely hairless can make the beard look awkward.
- Remove remaining stubble using a manual razor: you will need to go back to the area you had just trimmed in order to cut down any coarse hair. This will actually leave your neckline looking pristine and even keeps unwanted growth returning so fast. Lastly, to prevent razor burn, consider lathering up with a good shaving gel and also take your strokes with grain but not against the grain.
This marks the end of this detailed review of the ‘’Best Professional Beard Trimmers’’. You may bookmark this post for quick reference.