5 Best Professional Beard Trimmers 2018 – Great On Stubble Beard
LIST OF 5 BEST BEARD TRIMMERS FOR MEN – 2018
- Philips Norelco Beard & Head trimmer Series 5100 – Check price on Amazon
- Panasonic ER-GB80-S Body and Beard Trimmer – Check price on Amazon
- Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer – Check price on Amazon
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 9100 with laser guide – Check price on Amazon
- Wahl Clipper Slate Stainless Steel Lithium Ion Plus Beard Trimmers for Men – Check price on Amazon
TIPS ON HOW TO SHAPE A BEARD:
A luxurious and full beard actually makes an immediate statement but if it’s not well-groomed, then it may not look great on you. However, there are several simple tricks you can use to shape your beard in-order to achieve a look that is great, masculine and mature. So, below are some of the steps and tips you can use to shape your beard into a suitable style:
Choose A Complementary Beard-Shape:
- Identify your face-shape: you will need to first look into the mirror and note your natural face-shape and what stands-out most. In fact, you should do a little creative visualizations to determine what changes would be needed achieve a proportionate beard-appearance. Lastly, consider measuring your forehead, cheekbones, jaw-line and finding the distance between your crown and chin because this will help you know how your head and face shape so that you can choose the right beard-style.
- Wear a longer beard to offset a round-head: you will need to wear your beard longer in-order to offset a round and blocky head. So, this can be done by cropping the hair-growth on your cheeks and sideburns closer to the skin and then let hair gradually get longer towards the chin-area. Additionally, a sleek taper will have a lengthening-effect that makes each facial-feature appear more evenly balanced.
- Keep the beard bushy on the sides if you have an angular-face: you will need to keep your beard a bit bushy on the sides’ in-order to fill-out a thin angular-face. On top of that, consider trimming the hair on the tip of your chin in-order to do away with excess-length but consider leaving the thickest tuffs around the cheeks and sideburns intact. This will actually help to add some needed volume around the sides of your long-face but don’t allow your beard to grow-out too-much on the sides because it may push the face-shape too-far inside making you look funny.
- Consider unique beard-styles to hide thin and patchy areas: if a mustache does not grow into your chin-hair then you may consider going for a swashbuckling beard-style with a disconnected mustache and soul-patch. Additionally, the no-man’s-land between a goatee and the hair on cheeks can be dealt with by deliberately leaving a strip of extra-space on either sides of the mouth.
How To Trim Your Beard:
- Comb-out the beard: you will have to first run a fine-toothed beard-comb through your facial-hair from the cheek to chin. Stroke the hair outwards and away from the face so that it all stands-up in 1-direction. This will actually give you a great sense of how long your beard is and even make it easier to prune without making mistakes. All in all, combing your beard is very necessary in-order to identify area that need trimming, prevents tangles and even helps to redistribute natural-oils.
- Use Beard-Trimmer to control beard-growth: you will have to use a beard-trimmer to control how much facial-hair to take-off. In fact, a beard-trimmer will help to thin-out a bushy-beard but remember using upward strokes so that the blades of the trimmer cut square across the facial-hairs. On the other hand, if you prefer preserving your bulky beard that you have been so committed to grow then consider moving the trimmer downwards in just the same direction that the hair lays naturally. Lastly, consider setting the trimmer-guard to about 9mm and then switch to a lower setting if you to achieve a shorter beard without accidentally shaving too-much hair at once.
- Trim from outside in: you will need to start trimming beards by buzzling both cheeks until you strike the desired balance between volume and tidiness. Once the face-sides gain that good-look, move the trimmer inwards and trim over your chin and mustache area. Remember to double-check in-order to ensure that both sections are equally full and that both halves of the face match.
- Create a transition with your sideburns: sideburns are a bit tricky because they can be treated as either an extension of your beard or head-hair. So, if your head-hair and facial-hair are approximately the same length then let the hair at top flow seamlessly into the one underneath. If one of them is significantly longer that the other then consider fading your sideburns by using incremental smaller-guards so that the difference is not too visible.
Structure The Neckline:
- Place 2-fingers above the Adam’s apple: this involves holding your fingers sideways so that they lay across the throat because this is the best-spot to start your neckline. This also ensures that you leave enough growth beneath your jaw in-order to ensure a natural-transition without letting it get out of control.
- Trim all the hair below the upper-finger: consider taking a mental snapshot of the exact point or create a small-mark using clippers to serve as a reference. Afterwards, trim-off the beard’s lower-extremites in-order form a one clean-line straight-across. In fact, a sloppy-looking neck-beard can sabotage a sophisticated beard-style.
- Shape the neckline in gentle curve from ear-to-ear: Picture an imaginary-line running beneath your chin in form of a shallow “U” Shape and then use your clippers to trim-away any remaining hairs on both sides of the Adam’s-Apple. However, be careful not to start your neckline too-high-up because a lower-jaw that is completely hairless can make the beard look awkward.
- Remove remaining stubble using a manual-razor: you will need to go back the area you had just trimmed in-order cut-down any coarse-hair. This will actually leave your neckline looking pristine and even keeps unwanted growth returning so fast. Lastly, to prevent razor-burn, consider lathering-up with a good shaving-gel and also take your strokes with grain but not against the grain.
REVIEW OF THE BEST BEARD TRIMMERS FOR MEN 2018
Philips Norelco Beard & Head trimmer Series 5100
|DYNAMIC BEARD GUIDE SYSTEM||
Beard, Head & Body
Philips Norelco Beard & Head trimmer Series 5100 REVIEW:
The Philips Norelco 5100 is a Beard & Head trimmer with a body-comb and equipped with innovative lift and trim technology that effectively lifts and guides hairs for a more efficient and even cut. This trimmer features self-sharpening steel-blades that are designed to effectively cut more facial-hairs perfectly in just one-pass while preventing skin-irritation. Additionally, the Philips Norelco 5100 features 17 built-in precision length-settings from 1/64-inch (0.4mm) to 1/2-inch (13mm) and are easily adjustable using the integrated zoom-wheel while the advanced lithium-ion battery delivers up to 70-minutes of runtime after a 1-hour charge. Lastly, this beard and body trimmer can be used under wet or dry conditions and its fully-washable under running tap-water since its waterproofed.
- Dynamic Beard-Guide System: This Innovative lift and trim technology effectively lifts and guides hairs for a more efficient trim. Additionally, the contour comb technology is designed to deliver a skin-friendly and even shave.
- Self-sharpening Steel-Blades: These blades have been designed to effectively cut through hair perfectly while preventing skin-irritations. in fact, these blades are double-sharpened to cut more hairs in every pass taken in-order to ensure faster trimming.
- Body Trimming-Comb: The included multi-length body-comb attachment helps you trim body-hair to an exact length you prefer. This actually makes the Philips Norelco 5100 a multi-purpose tool for body-grooming.
- 17 Precision-Length Settings: This trimmer features 17 built-in length settings ranging from 0.4-to-7mm with 0.2mm precision for beard and short-hair trimming and 7-to-13mm for long-hair trimming. Additionally, a preferred length-setting is selected using the integrated zoom-wheel that is very easy to use.
- Wet & Dry operation: The Philips Norelco 5100 is 100% waterproof and this makes it very convenient to use under wet-conditions with your favorite shaving-gel or under dry-conditions if you’re hurrying.
- Corded and cordless use: This trimmer can be used while connected into a power-supply or cordless because it features an in-built lithium-ion battery that provides 70-minutes of cordless-shaving after a 1-hour charge.
Panasonic ER-GB80-S Body and Beard Trimmer
|NUMBER OF ATTACHMENTS||
|NUMBER OF TRIMMING-SETTINGS||
Ergonomic & Rubberized
Yes (up-to 50-mins)
|LED CHARGE INDICATOR||
Yes (With Easy-Open Water-Drain)
|SLIDE-UP DETAIL TRIMMER||
Panasonic ER-GB80-S REVIEW:
Panasonic ER-GB80-S is an advanced Body and Beard Trimmer equipped with durable, super-sharp 45° angle stainless-steel blades that quickly and cleanly cut through beard and body hair. in fact, this trimmer features a an ergonomic-design with a rubberized handle that facilitates for a comfortable-grip and optimum-control while the integrated rechargeable battery powers-up the trimmer for about 50-minutes after a 1-hour charge or you can even use this trimmer plugged into power-supply for longer-use. On the other hand, the Panasonic ER-GB80-S beard-trimmer features an easy to use dial and 3 comb-attachments that provide up-to 39 precision-settings while its waterproof-body makes it 100% washable under running tap-water but it should only be used under dry-conditions because it does not support wet-shaving.
- 39 Personalized Trimmer Settings: The Panasonic ER-GB80-S trimmer offers 39 precision settings that can be adjusted in increments of 0.5mm from 0.5 to 20.0mm in-order to provide every man with a the exact trimming-length while shaving beards or other body-parts.
- Ultra-sharp, Durable blades: This electric-trimmer is equipped with ultra-sharp, durable blades that have been precision-honed to an acute 45° angle for quick and effective beard, head-hair and mustache maintenance. in fact, these blades can cleanly cut through the thickest hair leaving you with a smoother skin. Lastly, these blades a made from hypo-allergenic stainless steel to ensure safe, non-irritating beard and hair trimming on even the most sensitive-skin.
- Rounded Comb-Edges: The Panasonic trimmer comb-attachments feature rounded-edges that help to eliminate tugging and pulling when shaving thus ensuring optimum comfort and quick trimming results.
- Slide-Up Trimmer: it also features an easy to use slide-up trimmer that can be instantly engaged with just a click of your fingertip in-order to groom sideburns and mustaches instantly while trimming other facial-hairs.
- 3 Comb-Attachments: the Panasonic ER-GB80 trimmer comes with 3 precision electric trimmer attachments that can be easily and securely snapped onto the trimmer-head in-order to facilitate for a clean and comfortable shave at any desired length.
- Corded/Cordless Use: this beard-trimmer can be used while corded in-order to provide you with several hours of operation or it can be used cordlessly for up to 5-minutes after a 1-hour charge. Additionally, this trimmer features a universal voltage and an AC adapter/charger that makes it very convenient to use anywhere around the world.
Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer
45° Stainless-Steel Blades
|NUMBER OF TRIM-SETTINGS||
|NUMBER OF ATTACHMENTS||
Yes (with Water Drain)
PANASONIC MILANO ALL-IN-ONE TRIMMER REVIEW:
Panasonic Milano ER-GB40-S is an All-in-One Trimmer for beards and mustache with 19 adjustable settings that will help you achieve the desired trimming-length. This trimmer is equipped with durable, super-sharp 45° angle stainless-steel blades that facilitate for quick and efficient hair, mustache and beard trimming while the integrated quick-adjust trimmer-dial allows you to choose the desired trimming length from the 19 precision-settings in order to facilitate for customized hair and beard trimming, sculpting and detailing. On the other hand, the Panasonic Milano ER-GB40-S is a Lightweight men’s trimmer with an ergonomic-design that features rubberized-handle that provides optimum-comfort and control especially when shaving under wet-conditions. Additionally, this is a wet & dry trimmer that will let you trim quickly over the sink or on the go and as well as in the shower for complete wet-shaving experience while its 100%-waterproof design with an easy-open water drain makes it very easy to clean under running tap-water.
- Precision 45-Degree Blades: The Panasonic ER-GB40-S trimmer is equipped with ultra-sharp, durable blades precision-honed to an acute 45-degree angle in-order to facilitate for quick and effective beard, hair and mustache trimming. In fact, these blades can quickly and cleanly cut through the thickest, dense and unruly hairs. Lastly, you can even snap-off the included comb-attachment in-order to use the trimmer for body-groomer.
- 19 Trim Adjustable Settings: The Panasonic ER-GB40-S trimmer features 19 trimming-settings to choose from ranging from 1-to-10 millimeters. Additionally, the integrated easy to use dial will help to quickly adjust to a desired setting while trimming beards or mustache.
- Wet/Dry Operation: this trimmer is designed to trim under wet or dry conditions for easy beard and mustache grooming over the sink while using your favorite shaving-gel or dry when on-the-go hence making it a perfect travel companion.
- 100%-waterproof: this trimmer is very easy to clean under running tap-water because it features a waterproof-design coupled with an easy-open water drain system that allows water to flow freely through it during the cleaning-process.
- A great inbuilt-battery: The Panasonic ER-GB40-S trimmer features an inbuilt, rechargeable Ni-MH battery that fully-charges in an hour in-order to provide you with up-to 50-minutes of continuous trimming without cutting power. However, this trimmer can also be used corded in-order to provide with several hours operation thus making it a great choice for commercial-use.
- Charging-Stand: this trimmer also comes with a charging-stand that charges and safely stores it when not in use. Additionally, this trimmer also includes a LED-indicator light the glows red while charging.
Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 9100 with laser guide:
|LENGTH-SETTINGS||17 Length Settings.|
|BLADE-TYPE||Chromium Steel Blades|
|INBUILT-BATTERY||Yes (Lithium ion)|
|CORDLESS-USE||Yes (up to 60-minutes)|
Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 9100 REVIEW:
The Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 9100 is the world’s first beard trimmer with a built-in laser guide system that will help you create the exact look you want when grooming your beards and other body-hairs. This trimmer even features 17 length-settings that facilitate for precision beard-trimming at any preferred length while the dual-sided design features a wider-end that helps to create perfect straight-lines on the neck and sideburns while the narrow-end helps to style hard-to-reach section around like around the nose and mouth. On the other hand, this trimmer features a powerful inbuilt battery that provides up to 60-minutes of cordless use after a 1-hour charge while self-sharpening blades are designed to cut through the toughest beards or hairs and these blades are fully-washable under running tap-water in-order to facilitate for quick and easy cleanup. Lastly, the Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 9100 comes with a high-quality storage-pouch and 2-combs which include a beard-comb for even trimming and a detail-comb for greater control when detailing sideburns and beards.
- Built-in laser guide: The Beard trimmer-9100 features a pop-up laser guide system that projects a line of light directly onto your face so that you can properly align the trimmer before shaving any hairs. This will actually help you create perfectly straight and symmetrical lines that are very crucial when detailing your beards or mustache. Additionally, the laser produced by the guide-system in a Class-1 and this implies that the light emitted by it is completely safe for your eyes and skin.
- Chromium Steel Blades (self-sharpening): this trimmer is also equipped with self-sharpening blades made out of finely-ground chromium-steel in-order to ensure high-performance trimming-results. Additionally, these blades feature rounded tips and combs that help to prevent skin-irritation in-order to help you achieve a more comfortable trim. Lastly, these blades require no oiling or maintenance because of their self-sharpening design.
- 17 Length Settings: The Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 9100 features a zoom-wheel that automatically locks it in one of 17 lengths between 1/64-to-9/32 inches (0.4-millimeters to 7-millimeters) in increments of 0.2-millimeters.
- LED-display: This trimmer also features an inbuilt LED-display that clearly shows the selected length-settings and battery-level in-order to facilitate for easy usage and maintenance of the trimmer.
- A powerful Battery: the Beardtrimmer-9100 features an inbuilt, rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 60-minutes of cordless-shaving after a 1-hour charge. However, this trimmer can also be used while plugged into a power-source in-order to facilitate for several hours of corded-use.
- 100%-Waterproof: this trimmer is fully-washable whereby you can simply rinse it under the faucet after usage hence facilitating for quick and easy cleanup especially when in a hurry.
- 2-Attachment Combs: This beard-trimmer also comes with 2 attachment-combs which include a beard-comb that can be used for even trimming of beards and a detail-comb that facilitates for greater control when trimming or styling beards or mustache.
Wahl Clipper Slate Stainless Steel Lithium Ion Plus Beard Trimmers for Men:
|INBUILT-BATTERY||Yes(Lithium Ion 2.0)|
|SMART CHARGING LED||Yes|
|BODY-MATERIAL||Slate Finish Stainless Steel|
|BLADE-TYPE||Stainless-Steel & Carbon-Steel|
|ROTARY NOSE TRIMMER||Yes|
|AUTO CHARGE OFF||Yes|
Wahl Beard Trimmers for Men REVIEW:
The Wahl Clipper Lithium Ion Plus is an advanced Beard Trimmer with Nose and Ear trimmers and shaver-head in-order to provide you with a complete body-grooming experience. This trimmer features a durable and ergonomic Slate Stainless-Steel body coupled with 4 attachments heads that will help you achieve the best grooming-style on any part of your body. on the other hand, this trimmer features a Lithium Ion Plus Rechargeable Technology battery that gives you about 4-hours of continuous run-time after a 1-hour charge and this battery features almost no-loss of charge while in storage making this trimmer environmentally smart and with no “memory” issues. Lastly, this trimmer features a dual-voltage system whereby it can be used on both 110v and 220v power-outlets thus making it a perfect travel-trimmer.
- Powerful lithium-ion battery: The Lithium Ion 2.0 Trimmer features a powerful inbuilt-battery that uses lithium-ion 2.0 technology to provide you with up-to 4-hours of run-time between charges. In fact, this battery outlasts standard rechargeable trimmers on the market today.
- High-Performance Blades: This Wahl-Trimmer comes with self-sharpening stainless-steel and carbon-steel blades that can provide outstanding cutting-performance from head to toe making this trimmer perfect for entire body-grooming.
- 3-Blade Foil-Shaver: it also comes with a full-size foil-shaver with dual-floating heads and a Bi-Directional Long-Hair Cutter-bar that ensures a super-close shave from head-to-toe.
- Slate Finish Stainless Steel Body: This trimmer features a new slate-finish stainless-steel body that ensures optimum-durability, feels great in the hands and looks awesome (elegant).
This marks the end of this detailed review on the ‘’Best Professional Beard Trimmers’’ – 2018. Bookmark this post for quick reference.
- 1 LIST OF 5 BEST BEARD TRIMMERS FOR MEN – 2018
- 2 REVIEW OF THE BEST BEARD TRIMMERS FOR MEN 2018
- 2.1 1st Choice
- 2.2 Philips Norelco Beard & Head trimmer Series 5100
- 2.3 Philips Norelco Beard & Head trimmer Series 5100 REVIEW:
- 2.4 2nd Choice
- 2.5 Panasonic ER-GB80-S Body and Beard Trimmer
- 2.6 Panasonic ER-GB80-S REVIEW:
- 2.7 3rd Choice
- 2.8 Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer
- 2.9 PANASONIC MILANO ALL-IN-ONE TRIMMER REVIEW:
- 2.10 4th Choice
- 2.11 Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 9100 with laser guide:
- 2.12 Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 9100 REVIEW:
- 2.13 5th choice:
- 2.14 Wahl Clipper Slate Stainless Steel Lithium Ion Plus Beard Trimmers for Men:
- 2.15 Wahl Beard Trimmers for Men REVIEW: